We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and visitors of our website.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and customers; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Copypastry Kft., a company registered in Hungary. See section 14. for company details.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
3. How we use your personal data - if you’re a website visitor
We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics, our analytics tracking system. The legal basis for this processing is
- your consent in case of personally identifiable data like your IP address.
- our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services in case of personally non-identifiable data.
4. How we use your personal data - if you’re a website visitor who starts the checkout process on our website
We may process your e-mail address when you start the checkout process by placing a product in your cart on our website. We use your e-mail address to send you a reminder message if you abandon the checkout process.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent and our legitimate interest of providing a comfortable and customer-friendly shopping experience.
5. How we use your personal data - if you’re a customer
We may process your personal data after you place an order on our website.
Customer data we collect and process includes:
- Your name
- Your e-mail
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- The photos or graphics you upload on the website (may or may not contain personal data)
This data is stored in the database of our website.
We use this data to
- create your products and ship your order
- provide an invoice as required by Hungarian law
- make your next order easier and more comfortable by making you able to reuse your shipping and/or billing details for your next order
- send you marketing e-mails (if you gave us explicit consent)
The legal basis for this processing is:
- your consent
- our interest to fulfil the obligations from receiving an order
- our legitimate interest of providing a comfortable and user-friendly ordering experience for you.
6. Providing your personal data to others
We do not provide your personal data to others with the exception of forwarding your name, email and shipping address to our shipping service provider, FedEx.
We forward this data to FedEx so that we they can deliver your order.
7. Retaining and deleting personal data
Your personal data is stored in the database of our website until you request deletion of your data or until you cancel your user account.
We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
To comply with Hungarian law, we can never delete an invoice we created, so it’s not possible to delete your billing details after we wrote an invoice.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
9. Your rights
Here we summarise the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data.
If you are not a customer, you can write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if we store your e-mail address. If you’re not a customer, it’s impossible for us to store any other data about you.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
You have the right to delete the personal data we store.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us or by logging in to your account on our website.
If you are a customer, after logging in at https://copypastry.net/user you can:
- View the data we store about you
- Modify that data
- Delete the data and your account.
10. About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
11. Cookies that we use
To read more about each cookie we use and to modify your cookie consent preferences, please click here.
12. Cookies used by our service providers
We also use Facebook Analytics and Facebook’s advertising solutions to provide information about your use of the website and to provide personalized advertising. These technologies are also based on cookies set on your computer.
13. Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
14. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Copypastry Kft.
We are registered in Hungary under registration number 01 09 197352, and our registered office is at 1056 Budapest, Molnár utca 31.
You can contact us: